>>Are you a blogger interested in guest posting on The Jackie O. Life?
>>If so, please fill out this form now! *By filling out the form, you are agreeing to the Guidelines & Fine Print below*
>>Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Topic must be relevant to the blog –moving abroad, travel, city guides, finances, remote work Lists, reviews, tips, and relevant personal stories are all acceptable topic ideas.
- Aim for pieces that are in the 700-900 word range. A little shorter or longer is okay.
- Please proof-read your work. Posts that have excessive spelling and/or grammatical errors will not be accepted.
- Please provide your post’s keyword. No keyword “stuffing” allowed.
- The post cannot be already posted on another website or blog.
- The post must be your original work. Any quotes must be credited.
- Aim to include an image or two to accompany your post. Please ensure you have permission to use them if they are not your personal photos.
- Important!!! Prior to sending guest post content & images, ensure the following are included in your email:
- Guest post in Google Doc, Word, or Pages
- Images to be included in post
- Your keyword for the post
- Your blogger bio
- Your blogger picture
- Your blogger logo
- Your social media links
>>The Fine Print
- Unless previously approved, no affiliate links. Instead, you may link to your blog post that contains your affiliate link of the item. The Jackie O. Life reserves the right to add her own affiliate links to the post as well as remove any links that she does not approve of.
- The Jackie O. Life reserves the right to edit the post language as necessary for clarity and alignment with this blog’s values.
- No sponsored/brand, company, or product links allowed in guest posts – we can discuss a sponsored contributed post instead for an advertising fee of $100.
- Submitted content becomes the property of this blog. Should you want to publish on your own blog or elsewhere, the content must be edited and unique.
- The Jackie O. Life. has the right to not approve any guest post at any time.