- Read: Read together every day with your child
- Rhyme: Rhyme, play and cuddle with your child every day.
- Routines: Develop Routines, particularly around meals, sleep, and family fun
- Reward: Reward your child with praise to help build self-esteem and promote positive behavior
- Relationships: Develop a strong and nurturing relationship with your child as the foundation for their healthy development
At the moment, I am on maternity leave and I have taken this opportunity to spend as much quality time with my sweet Baby Ruth as possible.
We regularly attend storytime at our local library, we are are learning sign language, every morning we sing together (and no, I’m not a good singer, but Baby Ruth doesn’t care) and I’ve developed predictable morning and bedtime routines.
I surround Ruth with people who play with, cuddle and hold her so she always feels loved and supported.
Share this post:[ssba-buttons]