I GOT YOU, SIS!
In the words of Cardi B, ” I’m a regular degular shmegular girl” from Pittsburgh living an incredible life. I’ve spent the last 20 years traveling the world and I’ve made some mistakes. I have learned and I’ve put together some FREE resources for moving abroad, so you don’t make those same mistakes,
Travel and Adventure Await You!
SIGN UP HERE TO RECEIVE A FREE GUIDEBOOK WITH 5 ESSENTIALS FOR MOVING ABROAD
Sample Power of Attorney
OTHER FREE DOWNLOADABLES
My Travel Packing Checklist Download PDF
The Budget Friendly Black Girl’s Guide to Self Care Download PDF
The Digital Nomad Online Meeting Checklist Download PDF
Life Goals Worksheet Download PDF
Black Girl’s Self-care Check-in Download PDF
Keeping the Creative Juices Flowing at Home and on the Road Guide Download PDF
Busy Black Mama Quick Workout Download PDF
Haters Gonna Hate but You Gonna Shine
You were MEANT to shine!
5 Things You CAN DO Right Now to Prep for a Move Abroad!
You may be sitting at home, but that doesn’t mean you can be planning to be OUT!
How to Make Money as A Digital Nomad?
I’m about your financial success!
10 MINUTE AMBUNDANCE MEDITATION
Stream music and playlists with SoundCloud and wow your visitors with your tunes.
Copyright © 2020 The Jackie O. Life – All Rights Reserved.
- A Guide to
- Being a Black Entrepreneur Abroad
- Black & Abroad
- Black Children Abroad
- Black Culture Abroad
- Black Digital Nomad Life
- Black Girl Magic
- Black Hair Abroad
- Black Women Doing the Most
- Black Women Living Abroad
- Essential Gear For Moving Abroad
- Financing Your Life Abroad
- How to
- How to Move Abroad
- Journaling Prompts
- Legal Issues and Concerns
- Mental and Spiritual Health Abroad
- My Fav Travel Quotes
- My Life
- My Travel Style
- Physical Health & Safety Abroad
- Positive Affirmations for Black Women
- Positive Quotes for Black Women
- Prepping to Move Abroad
- Raising Black Children
- Remote Work
- Slow Travel
- Tips and Advice
- World Schooling/Unschooling/Homeschooling
- Why the Shiftpod III Is the Perfect Companion for Mother and Daughter Trips
- Culture and Custom: How to Honor Ancestors in Your Home
- Embrace Who You Are: The Power of Being Yourself Over Being a Superwoman
- Stronger Together: Sisterhood’s Role in Building Support for Afro-Boho Black Mothers
- Kid-Friendly Recipes: 7 African Snacks for Pre-K